Follow Few Easy Steps to Repair SQL Server MDF Files!
How to Repair SQL Server ? If you are using our SQL Server database repair tool to repair SQL Server then these below steps will be helpful for you to perform complete SQL Server recovery and you can perform SQL server suspect database repair process in just few clicks of mouse. By using this repair MS SQL server utility you will be able to SQL server 2005 repair database and SQL server 2008 repair database process. Here are the SQL Recovery software few easy steps just take a look and perform successful recovery of SQL Server 2008, 2005 and 2000.
- Open the SQL Recovery . Go to Start menu » All Programs » SQL Recovery » SQL Recovery. The Software will display the following screen:
- Hit on Open button, to select the .mdf file. Then the tool will display following screen:
- Then choose the corrupt or damaged .mdf file and click on Open button.
- Now select the Scan Options and Version of SQL Server
- Select the NDF Options and click on Add Files button
- Now, Choose the corrupted NDF Files (secondry database) and click on Open button.
- After this, software will show you the location path of selected MDF file then click on Recover button to start the recovery process.
- After complete the scanning process, if you want to save it .str format then click YES, otherwise click NO and go to next step.
- Select the location for saving .str file
- Click on the Export Button
Then choose the Saving Option.
- After choosing the saving options export the recovered database.
- Select a folder for save the .sql files
You should click on Close button and then navigate the saving location for finding the recovered sql script file.